Loving Hut - Vegan Restaurant (Norcross)

Loving Hut 
Loving Hut USA Website
6385 Spalding Drive, Suite E, Peachtree Corners, GA  30092
Phone(404) 941-7992

⭐⭐⭐ 3-Star

UPDATE: I am sad to say that the big location in Sandy Springs closed down so we have to travel to Norcross to get good food.

Where do I Start... Everything is so tasty!!!
I have not yet sampled the appetizers nor the raw dishes because I love the main dishes so much I don't even need to open my appetite.

The Soups are great and very flavorful: I've tried the wonton soup; the broth is very authentic tasting, but the wontons are very small in quantity. The miso soup is authentic tasting as well. However the Curry Lentil Soup is amazing. It is more like a curry dish than soup but it's so tasty.

Entrees are super yummy too!
I've had the Fried Rice which has that authentic taste but I still have to spice it up. So sometimes the Thai Basil is what I prefer to eat.
The House Curry dish is super authentic tasting, it's like having Malaysian food! The protein chunks fit in with the creamy curry very well. The flavor is so delightful I forget that there is no meat in the dish. Just make sure you order extra rice because you'll need it.
The Pad Thai is also very yummy. Its spicy the way I like it. My favorites are the Singapore noodles, and the house fried rice! That's one you will need to try next time.
Speaking of favorites, I love the black bean burger and that is my go to when I don't know what to eat. It's so big and flavorful and it is good with or without the buns as well.

2022: I got lunch here for my boss once and it has become our go do for fast and easy lunch, he always gets the fried rice and they have yummy fresh juice blends. The dessert single serve in the to go packaging are really yummy as well.

2023: Update, so apparently there’s the Norcross, GA location as well, so the sons have moved to that location and the food portions are much smaller and less tasty than before. But I do want to highlight that their juice blends are delicious. I know it’s expensive but it is well worth every drop.

 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my page and leaving your thoughts! - Happy Foodie

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Sayang

Columbia Restaurant