J Alexander's Restaurant

J Alexander's Restaurant
5245 Peachtree Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 263-9755

This is my first time to J Alexanders. I've passed by the restaurant many times and even asked fellow friends to meet me there for dinner. I finally got to experience the food.


We were greeted by our Hostess, and then proceeded to be serviced by four waitresses, by the end of the night I was totally confused, but over all we all had a good time.


The restaurant is decorated with warm colors and it feels very comfortable, like a steak house slash lounge.


I (Jenn) had my super large Mandarin Martini and shared a Steak and Baked Potato with Ms. Lu Anh. We talked and laughed all night while I stole bites of Greg's fish and kept the staff way beyond the hours of operation.

Greg had the fish, which Lu Anh and Jenn stole many bites off the plate because it was so delicious we couldn't hold our forks back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Sayang

Columbia Restaurant